1. DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION – THE RIDE YOU’RE ON
Horn, M. B., & Staker, H. (2014). Blended: Using disruptive innovation to improve schools. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 1118955153
Christensen C. M., C. W Johnson, & M. B. Horn. (2010). Disrupting class: How disruptive innovation will change the way the world learns, 2nd Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN 978-0-07-174910-7.
Christensen C. M., Horn M. B., Soares L., & L. Caldera. (2011). Disrupting college: How disruptive innovation can deliver quality and affordability to postsecondary education. http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/labor/report/2011/02/08/9034/disrupting- college/
Supplementary Text for Higher Education:
Christensen C. M., & H. J. Eyring. (2011). The innovative university: changing the DNA of higher education from the inside out. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. ISBN 1118063481.
User: jmonday1350 – Added: 7/23/09
User: harvardbusiness – Added: 10/20/08
User: tedtalksdirector – Added: 5/24/10
2. PICKING YOUR LINE – WHERE DOES THE DATA SUGGEST WE NEED TO GO
- 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, & 2010 Horizon Report – view from http://www.nmc.org/publication-type/horizon-report/ Select the report type appropriate to your interests or organization.
- Meeker’s 2015 Internet Trends Report
- Meeker’s 2014 Internet Trends Report
- The ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2015
- The ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2014
- The ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2013
- The ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2012
User: danieljbmitchell – Added: 8/1/07
3. LEARNING FROM LEADERS – WHAT LINES ARE OTHERS TAKING
User: tedtalksdirector – Added: 7/7/14
User: tedxtalks – Added: 6/28/11
- You can also review the ACU Connected resources on iTunes
- Download and review the 2010-2011, 2009-2010 and 2008-2009 Mobile Learning Reports from the side column of the ACU Mobile Learning Media Gallery.
- Review the video materials in the ACU Mobile Learning Media Gallery.
- ACU Connected the Movie
- About the MTLI – explains the how and why of the program
- Research & Evaluation Reports – the published results of what worked, what didn’t and why.
- MTLI Manual – provides all the details of how the program works.
- Franklin Academy High School Initiative Wiki
- Blending Learning: The Evolution of Online and Face-to-Face Education from 2008-2015
- Blended Learning Implementation Guide: Version 2.0
- Implementation of Blended Learning at the School Level: A Case Study of the iLearnNYC Lab Schools
- Blended Learning in DC Public Schools: How One District is Reinventing its Classrooms
5. CHANGE IS A PROCESS, NOT AN EVENT!
User: positivelymaduk1 – Added: 12/5/10
User: kotterinternational1 – Added: 3/23/11