When I began my own journey in the field of education, I was very cautious. My impression was it is a “members only” community, which in some ways I’ve found to be true. Overall though, the administrators, teachers, coaches, volunteers, and parents I encounter want the same things for their kids that I do, real learning. This site is dedicated to helping me, and all educators stay focused on where R.E.A.L. LEARNING comes from – Relevant Education & Adult Leadership.
For a list of all my projects, visit: https://reallearning4kids.com/portfolio/
- My Manifesto – what I believe
- My Teaching Path and Self Assessment
- Engage Learners with Voki in the Classroom
- Using Google Forms for Assessment
- Getting started with Google in the Classroom
- The Value of a Professional Learning Network (PLN)